Though dental clients are often worried about affordable dental crowns, they are a versatile solution to many dental issues.
- Cavity so large it can be filled? Dental crown!
- Badly stained and/or discolored tooth? Dental crown!
- Oddly-shaped tooth? Dental crown!
- Chipped tooth? Dental crown!
- Fragile tooth? Dental crown!
- Tooth needs protection? Dental crown!
- Getting dental implants? Guess what covers them? Dental crowns!
- Need a bridge? Guess what sets the foundation? Dental crowns!
We could keep boring, but the lack of a surprising answer may bore you… And as versatile as these dental crowns are, they share a lot of similarities:
Affordable Dental Crowns
When you hear “dental crown” does your bank account automatically pucker?
We have good news. Dental insurance will often cover a large portion of your dental crown procedure… Unless you have either reached your deductible, or the underlying issue of the reason for your dental crown is considered a “pre-existing” condition.
In that case, we recommend considering a dental savings plan, which will often offer its members up to 60% in savings for a myriad of dental services, including dental crowns. And, unlike dental insurance, there is no cap on the services you receive with a dental savings plan, either with deductibles or pre-existing conditions.
So if you have a dental condition that can be fixed with a dental crown? Don’t fret. You can also give us a call anytime to discuss your options!