We provide convenience
Part of our commitment to your excellent experience with our office is making every step as convenient and enjoyable as possible. We have developed many of our services and programs to save you time and effort. It is also important that you receive personalized attention, so that we can offer you faster and more comfortable dental care.
Here are ways we make it easy and more affordable for your family to get quality dental care.
- Minimal Conscious Sedation Dentistry – Patients planning extensive treatment, or those who have delayed care because of anxiety, will love our minimal conscious sedation options! Get more treatment done in one visit or simply relax comfortably during your treatment.
- Treatment for Every Member of Your Family – Kids and seniors love us! Different ages have specific needs, so we focus on the unique
care you require.
- Same-Day Emergency Care – No one wants to face a dental emergency. But if you do suffer one, we’re able to see you the same day to
ease your pain.
- Convenient Location – We are conveniently located near the New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
- Online New Patient Forms – Download and complete these at home on your own time.
- Multiple Ways to Pay for Your Care – If you have dental insurance, we’ll help you file for maximum benefits. For your portion of the
payment, we take all major credit cards and offer easy application for an interest-free payment plan.
We provide comfort
Sedation Dentistry Wilmington NC
Dr. Garrett takes pride in his ability to deliver painless injections, but we know some people can’t help but be anxious even thinking about needles. If you or your loved one breaks into a cold sweat at the mention of the word “dentist,” we have a simple solution.
With minimal conscious sedation, we prescribe medication in pill form that you will take right before your dental appointment. This helps you reach a level of sedation that can allow you to respond to questions but be very relaxed through your entire visit. This is ideal for fearful patients or those with a busy schedule who want to get more treatment done per visit.
We look forward to working with you to provide you with quality dental care in a comfortable, relaxed manner. Call our office at (910) 763-3679 to find out more about sedation dentistry.